Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Photographing women


I think the desire to capture beauty is first and foremost a feature of my artistic ideals. The creation of subject is to me a means of translating that which is naturally beautiful into an image. An image that not only celebrates but accentuates the individual. My photography is very egocentric in its subject portrayal, I enjoy the intimate process of creating a subject. I often direct the creative process, assisting in make-up, styling and presentation.  I like to guide the process and translate my aesthetic appreciation of the subject into the image. In that sense I feel my photography is very personal, and represents a relationship between me and the intended subject.


 Jane


Cherye


Joss

Eloise
 Waseefa
Elne


                                       For more of my work visit my Deviant Art page

                                            http://amelia-rose-wilde.deviantart.com/







4 comments:

  1. you are so talented!
    i like your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear, I always appreciate feedback. Photography is an amazing hobby :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you are super talented! Love these photos!
    Love, Iris
    http://colorfulw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you lovely Iris. What a beautiful name :)

    ReplyDelete