Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Letters to blackwood

Letters to Blackward...

Seeing as I have had my head in books the last two weeks, I only thought it fitting that I do something inspired by literature. I have a passion for classical literature and the reference to "blackward" is inspired by Poe's How to write a blackward article.

I included the top hat as symbol of the era. The shoes are the most beautiful soft leather, I picked them up at a little shop the other day, and the blouse and tutu are things that were in my cupboard.

Another image...
Details

Sublime wishes...

6 comments:

  1. Stunning photos, I love the details in your outfits! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Megan, that means so much, especially coming from you. I am such fan xx

      Delete
  2. Great photos!
    I really love your blog dear, keep posting!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely. I just made a new blogpost, let me know what you think?

      xxx

      Delete