Monday, 19 March 2012

When Roses cease to bloom, Sir

When Roses cease to bloom, Sir,
And Violets are done --
When Bumblebees in solemn flight
Have passed beyond the Sun --
The hand that paused to gather
Upon this Summer's day
Will idle lie -- in Auburn --
Then take my flowers -- pray!

Emily Dickenson 

I absolutely love these high-waisted shorts and they are so comfortable. The button details are really cute and I am a sucker for strips. The lace top is a great find I picked up at Topshop when I was visiting the UK. The lace detail is only on the sleeves and collar leaving the remainder a lovely soft cotton. Making it super comfortable and not itchy, like some lace can be. 

I love my Borello Teaze shoes they are so beautiful, but super super high... Not that that has ever been a problem for me. However, a word of advice if your thinking about purchasing, they require a good sense of balance, if your going to wear them convincingly. Your going to have to channel your inner Dita.The range is inspired by burlesque dancers making the shoes super sexy in design. I love them so much!


More pictures

Details


Sublime Wishes

5 comments:

  1. Wow like your make-up and the shorts! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I really like your blog♥
    I am an aspiring alternative model and have just started mine could you check it out and tell me what you think?
    I will certainly follow you back if you do by the way,
    Go on blogging my dear!
    xoxo
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU SO MUCH for your comment, I want you to know that I am following you now! Feel free to follow me back xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed you back and I look forward to seeing more from you. xx

      Delete