Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Curiouser and curiouser



Just enough time for a quick look today, and I always have time for a little something inspired by Alice...

I love these black and white Mary-janes from Demonia, something I think every girl should have in her cupboard. I absoultely love wearing them with white tights it makes me feel very doll like and girly...

The pretty dress is just one of the many I have picked up along the way. I think I bought it cause it inspired some sort of Alice theme in my mind when I first saw it. I guess you could say that thought has come to actualisation with today's outfit. 

Sublime wishes

8 comments:

  1. You do look like Alice! That dress is the prettiest thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a sucker for anything with frills and lace ;)

      Delete
  2. I love the colour of you hair and your shoes are so cute!

    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I did a colour wash today so it is lovely and bright :)

      Delete
  3. I just discovered your blog and I absolutely adore it! It's the epitome of perfection and your sense if style is impeccable. I love how you styled this outfit xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah, you are really *too* kind. I appreciate this very much, I shall wonder over to your blog and come have a little look. xx

      Delete
  4. Oh, that skirt is so adorable!
    And your hair is perfect!


    www.atrickleofmeaning.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ciara, I get a lot of mention about my hair, its quite the distraction ;) I am a sucker for short, lacey, layered or bustle style skirts :) xx

      Delete